With Summer is winding down, it’s time to prepare for our Fall looks! Sure, we’ll miss the long days and warm weather, but we’re excited for sweaters, apple cider, and for a fall color palette. We have been playing with warm copper tones to bring fall spices into our lives!
Bronze, gold and copper are timeless shades that all intensify brown eyes, but they can also bring out the color in green and blue eyes. A beautifully arched brow adds structure, so definitely check out our eyebrow microblading to bring this look together!
We are introducing Cream Stay Shadow Stick, which are smudge-proof and long lasting. These cream shadows can be worn on their own, or you can layer powder eye shadow on top to create deep dimension.
Get the Look
- Fill and shape brows with Precise Micro Browliner in dark brown. (To skip this step, schedule an eyebrow microblading appointment!)
- Apply Cream Stay Shadow Stick in keepsake directly to the lid.
- Blend Eye Shadow in coy through the crease using the Eye Blender Brush.
- Use the bronze shade from Eye Shadow Trio in copper sheen to deepen the outer corner with the Crease Brush.
- Apply the gold shade from Eye Shadow Trio in copper sheen to the lid.
- Highlight the brow bone and inner corner with the highlight shade from Eye Shadow Trio in copper sheen.
- Line the lower lashline with Cream Stay Shadow Stick in metro.
- Blend the bronze shade from Eye Shadow Trio in copper sheen along the lower lashline with the Crease Brush.
- Coat lashes with Lash Lengthening Mascara in black.
These products are available at Rinnova, so feel free to contact us to order, or come by during business hours!