At Rinnova Skin & Body, we have worked hard to become one of the state’s most comprehensive providers of laser skin rejuvenation. Our specially trained and certified medical professionals can use some of the latest laser technology to eliminate signs of age and wear through a series of brief, simple, and safe treatments.
What Laser Skin Care Can Do
Using lasers, Dr. Becker and the certified aestheticians can remove blemishes and discoloration without harming surrounding skin cells.
Laser rejuvenation is exceptionally flexible. It can remove:
- Age spots
- Acne scars
- Scars of all types
Different types of lasers are needed to handle all of the various issues listed above. Fortunately, Rinnova has invested in acquiring the appropriate lasers, making us one of the most capable offices in the Front Range for laser skin care. We offer:
- Halo™ (for skin resurfacing for texture, tone, fine lines, and pores) the world’s first and only Hybrid Fractional Laser with minimal downtime to reverse the signs of aging and leave you with radiant skin.
- diVa™ (for vaginal resurfacing) uses Hybrid Fractional Laser technology to precisely target the vaginal tissue and improve vaginal dryness, laxity, and stress urinary incontinence.
- Gentle Max Pro (for laser hair removal) the gold standard for laser hair removal combined with cooling for increased comfort.
- IPL (for sun spots) Intense Pulsed Light is not a true laser, but targets pigment and redness to improve overall skin tone.
- VBeam (for vascular lesions and redness) is a pulsed dye laser which is the gold standard for specifically targeting vascular lesions, such as angiomas, spider veins and diffuse redness.
- CO2RE laser (for facial resurfacing and scars) is a 4th generation CO2 laser that precisely treats deep wrinkles and scars, including surgical and severe acne scarring.
- Alexandrite laser (for brown pigmentation) uses a specific wavelength that is optimally absorbed by pigmented spots at the skin surface to treat stubborn brown pigment and sun damage that won’t go away with other treatments.
- Sublative (for fine lines and laxity) uses radiofrequency to stimulate remodeling of collagen which tightens the skin and smoothes fine lines.
- Profound (for deep wrinkles and sagging skin) utilizes minimally invasive radiofrequency through needles to deliver energy to the deep dermis and stimulate collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid. This process adds volume and tightens the skin.
Dr. Becker and our aestheticians will discuss your laser rejuvenation options at a complimentary consultation. There, we will create a custom treatment plan to address your specific skin care needs.